PedalSync SIXY - Line 6 Tempo Controller
SIXY™ is a programmable PedalBoard Line 6 Tempo Control that connects to the MIDI IN Jack of compatible Line 6 Devices and sends Line 6 tempo data to sync your effect with the incoming MIDI Clock at one of nine (9) musical ratios.
SIXY also has a TAP button to remotely send Tap Tempo information to your Line 6 devices.
Per the Line 6 MIDI Continuous Controller Reference guide, SIXY is compatible with Floor POD Plus, POD 2.0, POD Pro, POD XT, Bass POD XT, POD X3 Live, POD X3 Pro, Vetta II, Vetta II HD, Flextone III, HD 147, Pocket POD, and Gear Box Software.
SIXY also works with works with Behringer V-Amp.
Syncing your Line 6 Devices to MIDI Clock has never been easier!Key Features:
- Synchronize your PedalBoard’s Line 6 Devices to MIDI Clock
- Works with numerous Line 6 Devices including POD, Vetta II, and Flextone III
- Ratio Control multiplies or divides the output against the incoming clock into one of nine (9) musical ratios
- Stores and recalls distinct Output Ratio for each of 128 MIDI programs
- Simple to program - hold down the button!
- Tap "One-Shot" Button for sending Tap Tempo data when no MIDI Clock is available
- Optically Isolated Connection ensures 100% electrical isolation of audio and digital signals
- Compact design for modular PedalBoard layouts
- Solid, Professional-Grade construction, including Riveted Steel MIDI Jacks
- PedalSync technology allows remote, synchronized self-programming
- Robust, 128 program storage
SIXY is powered by standard "BOSS" type 9-volt DC, 2.1mm, 100mA min., tip negative power supply (sold separately).
Bomb-proof design ensures flawless functioning. Road-ready MIDI Machinery™.
Hand built in Oregon, USA by Molten VoltageUser Manual